Friday, February 27, 2009

It's been crazy.

I planned on updating this weekly (atleast), but so far it looks like it's been monthly. My life has been pretty much the same just going to school and trying not to get in trouble. I've been hoping I would hear something about some type of immigration reform in the media but so far no luck. I keep wondering if we wouldn't have this economic crisis would immigration be the 'hot issue' right now. Hopefully Obama knows what he's doing and fixes this big mess, so that we can move on to other issues and I'm not complaining about what he's doing. I know that he has to deal with the bigger problems first, but it's just that near 2 years ago undocumented immigrants were all the 24 hour news stations talked about yet nothing was done on the issue. I feel that the conservative media pressed on immigration to draw the attention off of the war making it appear like a smaller issue. An immigration reform should be brought up sometime near the fall from improbable sources and hopefully it's partisan legislation to prevent any failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment